It is a popular notion that women are more attuned to their bodies than men. This is why they tend to be more aware of even the small changes in their body. Of course, regular check-ups are necessary in order to make sure that everything is going smoothly in our bodies.
Cancer is a silent killer. This is why you should start knowing about these symptoms which may possibly lead to cancer.
Here are the signs.
1. Shortness of breath and wheezing may mean lung cancer.
2. Chronic chest pain may be a sign of lung cancer or leukemia.
3. If you are frequently having fevers, then it may be a sign of leukemia.
4. Excessive bleeding which does not heal as fast as it used to be is a sign of leukemia.
5. Swollen nymphs are another sign of cancer.
6. Having trouble swallowing? Another cancer symptom.
7. Feeling weakness all of the time is a sign of cancer.
8. Bloating or abdominal weigh may mean ovarian cancer.
9. Another thing to watch out for is lack of appetite.
10. Rectal bleeding may mean colorectal cancer.
11. Red and swollen breasts is usually a cancer symptom.
12. Unusual changes to the shape of the nipple is also a cancer sign.
13. Uncommonly heavy and periods may mean endometrial or uterine cancer.
14. Changes in hair color may mean liver cancer.
15. Skin lumps may mean melanoma or skin cancer.
Just forget to contact your doctor and get yourself diagnosed immediately. As they say, prevention is better than cure!