Every man aims to please their female partners. From the moment you pursue her up to the time you marry her, you should always keep her happy. If you fail to do so, then prepare for the consequences.
If you think of it though, it’s quite simple to please a woman. Some of the things you could do to keep her satisfied are to constantly communicate with her, take her out on dates, and listen to her at all times. Aside from those tips, here are a few other things you should keep in mind.
1. Keep the romance alive
• Go on dates often- you don’t always have to go out. A simple home-cooked meal and a few romantic touches here and there could be enough to sweep your wife off her feet.
• Keep yourself looking sharp- just because you’ve known each other for a while, doesn’t mean you should forget about taking care of yourself. Minding your appearance will give your wife the impression that you always want to look your best for her.
• Go on a vacation- going out of town, away from all the stress of the city life, is a perfect way to bond with your wife.
• Always show her how much you love her- by simply saying “I love you” every day or by sending her a text message to show that you remember her would already make her happy.
2. Maintain honest communication
• Be open- talk to your wife about what you are thinking of and how you are feeling. This will give her the impression that she matters to you as you chose to tell her everything that’s going through your mind.
• Listen- every woman loves it when their man listens to them.
• Accept your faults and learn to apologize- not a lot of men are aware that most women have their pride too. As a guy, you should know when to accept your fault and when to ask her for forgiveness.
3. Stay physically fit together
• Work out together- exercising releases happy hormones. Exercising with someone else gives you twice as much happy hormones.
• Make love- being married for a long time and feeling tired from work are not good excuses to skip on the love-making. Try mixing things up in the bedroom if you want to see a smile on your wife’s face every day.
• Do chores together- don’t just leave your wife doing everything around the house. If you have free time, try helping her out.
4. Understand her needs
• Be a good father- there’s a reason why you and your wife are called partners. Prove to her that she made the right choice of marrying you by being a good father to your children.
• Give her space- you and your wife should also have some alone time for relaxation. She has her own life too, you know?
• Understand the difficulties of her career- just like you, your wife also experiences hard times at work. Be sympathetic with her. She gets tired too, just like everybody else.
Got any more tips to add? Share them in the comments section below!