In our previous article, we discussed about the benefits of making love everyday. Daily intercourse can boost your mental, physical and mental health all in all.
But what happens if you stop having s*x? Read on to find out.
1. You feel stressed. Having no regular intercourse may get you prone to anxiety and depression because of the decrease of ‘feel good’ hormones released. Blood pressure also rises.
2. You’re vulnerable to sickness. You are more likely to catch illnesses and infections that your immune system may find hard to handle. Getting laid regularly makes your body invulnerable to sickness such as cold or flu.
3. Your libido drops. Abstinence from s*x can shrink your sensuality—-which, in turn, will make you feel alienated from your partner because of decreased connection.
4. You may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Sorry guys, but not regularly having sex can cause erectile dysfunction especially to older men.
5. Your vaginal walls weaken. “Without regular frequency of intercourse as you get older the walls of your vagina thin out and can lead to painful s*x when you finally get back into the sack,” said Sari Cooper, certified s*x therapist.
6. But wait, there’s good news. You’re less prone to UTIand STIs. Not having regular love-making with your partner can take you away from the risk of STIs and UTI.