In the world today, where gadget and people are almost combined, powerbanks are a real life saver. Wherever you are, these devices can help you power up your gadgets and keep you going. But, one Nigerian woman learned the hard way about the dangers of powerbanks.
Taken from mymobnet, this young girl allegedly recharged her phone while she was asleep. Where did she place her powerbank? Her chest!
Apparently, when she was in deep sleep, the device overheated, giving her third-degree burns and teared away her skin, electrocuting her in the process, giving her death while she sleep. The petrified parent saw her dead body in the morning with the powerbank stuck in her chest.
Of course, this could be just a hoax as anyone with some photoshop skills, can easily create an image like this but the danger is real.
Whether it was fake or not, it’s probably bet to make sure that we check the authenticity of our devices, read through the manuals, and make sure that we treat them properly.
Was it a hoax or the real deal? Tell us in the comment below and don’t forget to share this story!