While having a fidget spinner "spinning contest" with his friend, this machine repairman from Kalsborg, Sweden, Alexander Dogl, 25-years old, made a huge mistake in making the most out of his fidget spinner. It exploded right in his hands.
The man was said to be captivated by the new trending toy and he eagerly wanted to try it. As translated by danified.net from a site based in Stockholm, Sweden, the man said that “I wanted to try, but it did not last long. I do not think it was funny”.
The reason why the fidget spinner broke is that Alexander used an air compressor that made the spinner spin abnormally faster and reach its breaking point right on Alexander’s hands. He got six stitches on his thumb and fractured and damaged his tendons.
How about you? Have you ever played or still playing fidget spinners? What is your reaction to what this man did? Comment what you think below! Also, don’t forget to like and share TNP!