The internet is filled with hilarious ways to pass the time. One of the most popular ways to elicit laughter online is by posting funny photos. These funny photos often feature a meme – an idea that spreads virally across various subcultures through peer-to-peer sharing. Memes are everywhere. Once an idea takes root, it is virtually impossible to erase or ignore.
A meme that has withstood the test of time is the ‘When You See It’ meme. This meme gained massive popularity way back in 2008. It often features a seemingly normal photo that has an unusual detail typically hidden in plain sight. These hidden details are often creepy or funny, depending on the context.
Here are a few ‘When You See Its’ that will make you go “WOAH!” once you see it.
1. Donuts are delicious, especially when they’re fresh. But there’s one particular donut in the photo below that you might not want to eat. Can’t see it? Maybe you’re distracted by the woman’s… umm… ample package. Take a closer look and you’ll see the furry little donut topping sitting right there.
2. Ahh, Christmas time. The Yuletide season is filled with joy and generosity. It’s also a time for taking family portraits. Who hasn’t posed with their family members dressed up in Santa hats beside a Christmas tree? This family added a little twist to their family Christmas photo by adding a hilarious photobomber.
3. This kid is so edgy he probably has a collection of knives. 10 bucks says he even owns a set of fedoras. Keep on keepin’ on, kid.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
4. HAPPY BIRHTDAY. BIRHT. Too bad the real world doesn’t have autocorrect.
5. If you’re a cat lover, then you’ll understand this next photo better than most. Have you ever tried doing this before?
6. Nice legs, lady. You don’t have to hide them behind your friend/lover/we-don’t-know-who-are-we-to-judge.
What do you think of these photos with an unexpected twist? Did you see ‘it’? Let us know below and don’t forget to share this online!