A kiss can speak a thousand words to your lover, it can sate the butterflies inside our tummy when we're in love. It's blissful to the point that you feel like your heart is bursting with confetti!
However, it is also important to mind whether the one you're locking lips with is also enjoying the moment. So what if he or she is not? No, don't pull away quickly if your partner does not feel the same way. Instead, check out the list below because you might not be aware you're making these mistakes.
1. You kiss with aggressive tongue. Kissing isn't about shoving your tongue down your partner's throat.
2. Your eyes wander around. Locking lips is locking eyes, too, my dear.
3. Your hands wander too far. Be gentle with your touches, or else you'll throw off the mood.
4. You bite too hard. Sweetie, you're not a vampire. Be gentle with your chomps.
5. You over think. Don't think too much. Just go with the flow.
6. You're lazy--as in you let your partner do all the work.
7. You hold your breath for too long. Breathe, relax, and take it easy.
8. Your mind is not in the moment. Your partner might get confused why you're so distant as your mind is busy thinking about other stuff.
Do you agree with this list? Did you find this helpful? Share your thoughts with us in the comments field below!