When we say celebrities, we mean ‘good-looking-people-that’s-why-they-got-discovered’, or at least talented, or in other cases, multi-talented. But in reality, not all celebs bear pretty or handsome faces and head-turning body figures. Some TV personalities depend on the power or make-up.
While this inevitably happens in the world of famous, there are still female celebs out there (many of them, actually) are beautiful with or without cosmetics. Check out the list below.
1. Yassi Pressman. Yassi is a Filipino-British actress and model, and currently portrays the role of Cardo’s (Coco Martin) wife Alyana.
2. Bea Alonzo. Also a British-Filipina, Bea currently stars at the primetime romance series as Andrea in "A Love To Last."
3. Kim Chiu. The Princess of Philippine Movies and TV was the first-ever Big Winner of reality show "Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition."
4. Maja Salvador. Maja, or the “Dance Princess”, is the protagonist of the currently airing afternoon primetime "Wildflower."
5. Erich Gonzales. Erich was the second Grand Questor of Star Circle Quest in 2005 and landed a big break when she portrayed the role of a teenage mother in "Katorse" remake in 2009.
6. Gretchen Ho. Gretchen is a volleyball player and a TV host. She currently co-hosts at "Umagang Kay Ganda."
7. Ellen Adarna. Sexy star Ellen’s last lead role was in the ABS-CBN adaptation of "Pasion de Amor." She portrayed the role of Sarita "Sari" Elizondo.
8. Jessy Mendiola. Jessy’s best-known role was her portrayal of Maria Mercedes Alegre in the remake of "Maria Mercedes."
9. Coleen Garcia. Coleen was first introduced in showbiz as the pretty commercial model. She played the role of Angel in Lewis & Pearl Cologne TV ad and as Matina in Nestea.
10. Ylona Garcia. Ylona is a Filipino-Australian actress and singer, and the first-runner up of PBB’s second special season.
11. Andea Brillantes. Andrea was best known for playing the role of Annaliza in 2013. She later on portrayed the role of Lia Buenavista in the remake of "Pangako Sa ‘Yo."
12. Yeng Constantino. Singer and actress Yeng was the Grand Star Dreamer of reality talent show Pinoy Dream Academy in 2006.
13. Alice Dixson. Alice is a Filipino-American actress and model, and a former beauty queen.
14. Andi Eigenmann. Andi is the daughter of veteran actors Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose. She starred in the film "Camp Sawi" in 2016 along with Arci Munoz, Yassi Pressman, and Bela Padilla.
15. Maine Mendoza. Maine is an actress and an internet superstar. She was discovered via her Dubsmash videos, to which she received the title ‘Dubsmash Queen.’
16. Iza Calzado. Iza currently plays the role of Ian Veneracion’s (Antonio Noble IV) ex-wife Grace Silverio-Noble in "A Love To Last."
17. Megan Young. Megan won the Miss World Philippines title in 2013. In the same year, she was crowned as Miss World held in Bali, Indonesia.
Do you agree with this list? Do you know other female celebrities who look gorgeous with or without make-up? Share them with us in the comments field below, and don’t forget to share this with your friends online!