Daniel Padilla is known as the “Teen King” of Philippine show business. He has the Padilla vibe just like his relatives who are also known in the industry. A lot has changed in him throughout the years. From an adorable lanky teen, he is now a young man who continues to capture more hearts.
1. 2010 - He first appeared on television when he was 15 on the ABS-CBN show, “Gimik 2010.” It was a minor role and he was matched with young Julia Montez. The way he dresses suits his young age and he has a bright and fun aura.
2. 2011 - The following year, he got his first major role in teen-oriented series, “Growing Up.” It was the first show that he was paired with his current love team partner, Kathryn Bernardo. His fashion choice has changed this year. From bright palettes, he is more into the black and white, rocker style.
3. 2012 - He starred in another TV show, “Princess and I”. This time, he had grown a lot, and he had improved many aspects in his career. His first album was released and he appeared in a film for the first time but only for a supporting role.
4. 2013 – This year, his series with Kathryn Bernado, “Got to Believe” was released. His album “DJB” also went double platinum. He had his first concert, “Daniel Live!”
5. 2014 – “She’s Dating The Gangster” was a film that was talked about for a long time. It was adapted from a viral Wattpad story. Another album called, “I Heart You Came Out” and it was a huge success. Fans went crazy for his “DOS” concert.
6. 2015 – “Pangako Sa’Yo” was remade and he got the male lead role, again alongside Kathryn. “Crazy Beautiful You” was a hit same as his gold record album, “I Feel Good.” His third solo concert, “Most Wanted” was held at the Mall of Asia Arena.
7. 2016 – “Barcelona: A Love Untold” became one of the most sought out films of the year. They shot the movie abroad and it earned more than PHP 300-Million. He came out with a compilation album called, “DJ Greatest Hits.”
8. 2017 – After the hit of “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” Daniel was getting ready for his upcoming concert, “DJ Classics: Back at the Araneta.” He is the male lead of on-going ABS-CBN series, “La Luna Sangre.”
Daniel’s had consecutive projects throughout the year. He has developed his own style. As he grows up, more and more ladies are captured by his charm and attractive singing voice. He has starred in numerous blockbuster films. The Teen King’s music career is very successful with three double platinum albums.
What can you say about Daniel’s transformation from a teen to a handsome young man? Share your thoughts in the comment section.