It is undeniable that the Philippine boxing hero Manny Pacquiao has given a huge contribution to the country and fueled pride inside every Filipino’s heart. His success has also rewarded him and his family lavish lifestyle and homes in and out of the country.
One thing you can notice about their homes is the swimming pools, given that their kids like to swim. Jinkee is also fond of the calmness these pools bring. Check out the five luxurious pools inside each of their residence.
1. Swimming Pool in Lagao Village, General Santos City
2. “Peaceful” and “quiet” resort-like swimming pool in their home in Dadiangas, General Santos City
3. Infinity swimming pool in Taluya, Glan, Sarangani. It overlooks the sprawling Gumasa Beach.
4. Swimming pool in their mansion Forbes Park, Makati City. The house is the grandest among all of their properties, costing 708 million pesos.
5. Swimming pools in their home in Beverly Hills (top) and in Los Angeles, California (bottom). Their home in California was up for sale since 2015.
Certainly, the family knows how to live in luxury. Who knows, maybe one of their kids could be an Olympic swimmer one day! But of course, Manny has to build them an Olympic size pool first.
Were you impressed by Pacquiao family’s pools? Which one is your favorite? Share it with us in the comments field below, and don’t forget to share this with your friends online!