Not all games are fun and these days, people sometimes hurt others for a laugh. A 4-year-old little girl knows this pretty well after being victimized by two young pranksters.
Kaya Langmead was left with painful injuries after sitting on a seat that had been smeared with super glue. The mother, Nicole Langmead brought her 4-year-old daughter Kaya to McDonald’s in the UK.
In the bathroom, two teenage girls left giggling before Kaya's turn. Nicole didn't mind the two teenagers.
Kaya went inside but after a few minutes, she rushed to her mom in tears and mourned about her behind saying something had hurt it. When Nicole check what her daughter was talking about, she was shocked that Kaya's skin at the back of her legs was torn off,
Nicole checked the cubicle where Kaya went and discovered that a super glue was poured on the seat. Apparently, the two girls they saw earlier were giggling because they just played a wicked prank.
“Kaya said something had hurt her bum, but it never crossed my mind it would be glue. I thought maybe the seat had moved or something but when we checked it over there was glue everywhere.
"The backs of her legs and bum are red raw after the glue had stuck her to the seat and she has been in tears on and off since.
“I hope you’re proud of yourselves. Your families must be so proud," Nicole said.
The policemen were able to trace the teenagers and they said sorry to Kaya and her family about what happened.
“The two girls immediately accepted what they had done, were sorry and have apologized to the victim’s mother for the upset caused to her and her daughter," said the spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police.
Have you done any prank before? Share what happened with us in the comment box below!