Being an actor requires passion, determination, and dedication. Acting, despite what many will lead you to believe, is not an easy field. We recommend not pursuing it unless you absolutely love it, because, as you can see, it takes sincere commitment over an extended period of time.
However, there are some actors, who, despite working in their profession for a long time now, still cannot act really well, especially in emotional and crying scenes.
Here is the list of 10 artistas who cannot cry on the set according to the source!
10. ALJUR ABRENICA - despite being one of the contenders in Starstruck, he still cannot cry in scenes requiring drama.
9. KYLIE PADILLA - many people say that she is "trying hard" when it comes to drama acting.
8. LUIS MANZANO - he was not able to inherit his parents' great acting skills, though he excels in hosting.
7. KIM CHIU - she can cry but her crying face always seems inappropriate in the scene.
6. MAINE MENDOZA - it is obvious that she is just new in the industry and she needs more workshops.
5. KC CONCEPCION - she acts as if she is always in a musical play.
4. DANIEL PADILLA - he knows how to deliver lines but he is definitely not for drama.
3. ANGEL LOCSIN - though she can cry, her lines are no longer clear once crying.
2. MARIAN RIVERA - there are times that her acting is great, but still inconsistent.
1. KRIS AQUINO - her acting in horror films confuses the audience if she is shouting or crying.
Do you still know other artists who cannot cry in dramatic scenes? Share them with us in the comment box below!