The Holiday season is just around the corner and every time the Christmas season is about to come, we can't help but experience the same problem we had for the past years - decorating our Christmas trees!
It's pretty hard to decorate your Christmas tree especially if you have high standards. And now, to give you different ideas on how you should decorate your Christmas trees, 'Real Living' had stalked a few celebrities and find out how they decorated their Christmas trees!
1. Have fun with colors
- It's' no secret that red, gold, and green are the favorite colors for Christmas. But then, maybe it's time for a little change and try to do what Kim Chiu did. She added some hints of silver, gold, green, and her favorite color, Pink!
The netizens just can't stop admiring the finished product of Kim Chiu's decoration! The pink balls truly matched everything and it just made her tree look more elegant!
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
2. Stockings and kiddie decors
- It sure is fun to decorate your trees with your kids! What makes everything even more interesting is when you decided to decorate your trees with stockings and different kiddie decorations!
Take Team Kramer as your example! Use mini stuffed toys to decor your trees and choose those that can definitely add color to your trees!
3. Go for a classic!
- Continue to use the classic gold and red combination! Aside from the fact that these are the favorite colors, it also brings memories of past Christmas celebrations and reunions! This is what Pops Fernandez did! She combined different touches of red and gold to spice up her tree!
4. Have fun with ribbons, fabric, pine cones, and more.
- While a lot of people would take charge of having a simple tree with minimal decor, there are also some who would go all out and try to experiment a whole new look! If you'd try to do something bold this year, try what Korina Sanchez-Roxas did! Try to decorate your tree with your Christmas balls and poinsettias and after that, hang some pine cones, ribbons of different colors and other decorations.
What makes this, even more, fun is when you try to take some scrap fabrics and use it to wrap your Christmas balls!
Tip: Feel free to add decor as long as your tree can handle it!
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3
5. Play with gold
- For a more sophisticated tree, take Dawn Zulueta's tree as an inspiration! Try to do a golden setup! She added life on her Christmas tree through the use of golden Christmas balls, a chic gold ribbon, twigs, and even silver reindeer as additional decor. To complement the richness of gold, chose string lights with a warm glow!
6. Work with white and silver.
- If you wanted your Christmas tree to shine, add some shining, shimmering silver things. Dress up your tree with silver and metallic balls. Also, a glittery ribbon and white Christmas string lights can do!
If you really want to do a DIY decoration then transform the styrofoam balls into a fancy decor by dipping them into a bowl of silver glitters.